As at March 2022, the school's curriculum has undergone a review and we are preparing to implement a revised curriculum in summer term 2022. This curriculum will be driven by the principles contained within the school's vision and mission statement, which are as follows:
A child-centred community with a Christian ethos, enabling all to become the best version of themselves
School mission statement:
- A child-centred approach, putting our pupils at the heart of everything we do.
- Showing aspiration, high academic standards and a willingness to learn from each other.
- The celebration of inclusive Christian values, embracing and respecting the rich diversity of cultures, identities and belief systems within out world.
- Valuing the whole person, developing resilience, independence, compassion and collaboration for children’s lives in the community.
- A relevant curriculum which prepares children for the next stage of their education.
- Being inclusive and outward-facing, playing an active part in the wider community.
- Offering enriching life experiences and opportunities that broaden horizons, interests and understanding.