Grovers Before and After School Club
Before and After School Clubs - Grovers
The school runs a breakfast club starting at 7:45am every school day. The children are able to play with toys, read, or use Chrome Books during the session. We provide toast with a choice of preserves for the children to eat if they wish. At 8:45 the children are taken to their classrooms ready for their school day to start.
Similarly the school runs an after school club every school day. The children are brought to the club from their classroom at the end of the school day. A range of activities are provided, in good weather the children can also enjoy the outside space. We provide a snack buffet for the children to help themselves to, typically we provide, fruit, crackers, breadsticks, cheese/ham/jam sandwiches and biscuits.
We offer 2 sessions after school, 3:15 - 4:30 & 4:30-5:30
Providing 2 sessions offers parents and carers the flexibility to book 1-2 hours, or wraparound care after a sports club for example.
We ask that children are collected promptly at the end of their session.
Our wraparound care is in high demand so we recommend booking in advance via ParentPay. Ad-hoc places can be booked on the day by calling the office.
Terms & Conditions
By booking sessions for Grovers wraparound care or places on after school clubs you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions;
- Any booked sessions that are not attended will still be charged if the school has not received written notice of cancellation with no less than 48 hours' notice.
- It is the parents responsibility to let the school office know of any cancellations. Please note there will be no credits or refunds for illness or cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice in writing.
- All bookings must be made in advance to ensure the correct adult ratio is maintained.
- After school clubs run Termly and must be paid for in full at the time of booking. If you sign your child up to a club they will be expected to attend for the full Term. If your child no longer wishes to attend a club, parents must inform the school office and your child will be removed from the register. Refunds are at the schools discretion depending on circumstances.
- Children must be collected promptly at the end of their session. Please note, late collections will be closely monitored. Persistent late collections may result in an additional charge or future bookings being cancelled.
- To exit the site, you will be provided with a pin code to release the Grover's gate. This code must be kept confidential and not shared with your child.